- Formed in 2001 following the merger of two established practices
– Kane Crowe Partnership (1990) and T. B. Kennedy & Partners (1965).
- Has over 50 Years of experience in the industry and is now a major consultancy
practice providing a full range of Quantity Surveying and Construction Cost Management Services.
- Has successfully completed over 2,500 projects, enjoys a significantly high rate of repeat business.
- Projects include hotel, leisure, residential, commercial, industrial, educational, healthcare, administrative, civic, retail, catering, tourism pharmaceutical, and civil engineering projects.
- Independent practice with offices in Tralee and Dublin
- Operates on a nationwide basis having undertaken projects throughout Ireland.
- Directors have almost one hundred years of experience in the construction industry between them, with proven cost management skills and extensive experience in senior positions in both the private and public sectors.
- Each project that is undertaken by KCK has the personal hands-on commitment of a Director who is supported by a highly motivated team of qualified and experienced quantity surveyors.
- ISO 9001:2008 Accredited.
Ray Kavanagh FSCS FRICS Dip Proj Mgmt
Ray graduated with a diploma in Construction Economics from Bolton Street College of Technology in 1974 and qualified as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor in 1976, receiving his fellowship in 1997. He is a Fellow of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, a Member of the Association of the Professional Project Managers, and holds a postgraduate Diploma in Project Management from Trinity College, Dublin. Ray has over 30 years of experience in the Construction Industry. He joined this practice in 1974 and was appointed Director in 1980.
Nigel Crowe FSCS FRICS MA Cost E MS Cons Law
Nigel qualified as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor in 1987 and received his fellowship of the Society of Chartered Surveyors and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 1996. He is a Member of the Association of Cost Engineers, the Society of Construction Law, and the Association of Professional Project Managers. He has completed a course in Intermediate Laws and Final Part I of the LLB through the University of London. Nigel has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry. He joined the practice in 1980 and was appointed Director in 1992.
Michael Holland FSCS FRICS MCIOB Dip Proj Mgmt
Michael qualified as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor in 1984 and received his fellowship of the Society of Chartered Surveyors and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 1995. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Building. He holds the RICS post-graduate Diploma in Project Management. Michael has over 20 years experience in the construction industry and has held senior positions in professional Quantity Surveying Practices in both Ireland and the UK and was appointed Director in 2002.